Sunday, April 4, 2010

MAPS OF THE BRAIN

MAPS OF THE BRAIN
            - Donna DiPietro

On October 7, 1992 I was in Rochester, New York with my husband and children, attending my mother-in-law’s funeral. My sister-in-law had a gathering of family and friends to her condominium after the funeral, and it was the first time I met her friends. I walked into the kitchen and was met by five of her friends who were standing around talking. They had heard that I was psychic and proceeded to ask me to tell them about themselves. I went to the first person and said that I envisioned a ring with a blue stone that she was receiving as a gift, and I told her about her daughter’s ballet recital and some other non earth shattering things. She said that her boyfriend was giving her a ring with a blue stone and they had just picked it out the day before and she was waiting for it to be resized. She also said that her twelve year old daughter was getting ready for her ballet recital. I went to the next person and told him some things about where he works and the names of his associates. I then went to the next person and told her a few things. The fourth person was a professional looking man with a beard, and I sensed that he didn’t believe in psychics and he had a shield around him blocking me. I continued to the next person and told her some things about her family and the recent vacation they were on. I went around again and looked at each person and I was still blocked by the man with the beard. I went around for a third time, stopping at each person, and when I arrived at the man, everything opened up and I could read him. I described in detail the exterior of the building he works in, including the street address. I said that I didn’t know what he did for a living, but I saw maps in blue and brown that looked like geography maps. I saw the maps as though I were floating high above them. I mentioned a man named Eugene from California. I then envisioned the bearded man doing something astonishing and I said to the group that I was hesitant to tell them what I saw. They all asked me to continue, including the man himself and his wife who was standing next to him. I told them that I saw the man putting a sharp object into a skull. The man stood there with a shocked look on his face. He told me that he is a neurologist and he does experiments on monkeys' brains using sharp objects. He said that the maps I saw were maps of the brain that were in blue and brown. He said he receives the maps from a colleague named Eugene who lives in California.  It was all very interesting, especially for a neurologist who didn’t believe in psychic abilities until the gathering in the kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Donna,
    Thanks for another great story! I look forward to each one.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Your cases are so interesting and enjoyable that I read them over and over again. I can't get enough of them.
    A fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Donna,
    Thank for sharing your wonderful experiences with the public. It makes us realize that there is more to life than what we know.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading what you say about the people you meet.You have a warm caring sense
    about you. I am looking forward to reading a book of your short stories. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great stuff Donna! Keep up the good work of sharing your story through blogging.

    ReplyDelete