Thursday, October 7, 2010

TIFFANY NECKLACE

TIFFANY NECKLACE
               - Donna DiPietro

In 2001, I was working for a real estate company in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Carol, one of our agents, stopped by my office this particular day and asked me if I could locate her daughter’s Tiffany necklace with a sterling heart charm, engraved with the daughter’s initials. Her daughter had been searching for it for days and it was nowhere to be found. I had no idea where the daughter lived or knew what her home looked like, but I was immediately in the daughter’s apartment walking over to a bookcase. I was drawn to a particular book with a red cover and told Carol that if her daughter opens the book, she will find her missing necklace. Carol relayed my message to her daughter. A few minutes later, the daughter called Carol and said she found the necklace. She remembered she had been reading that particular book with the red cover and somehow her necklace fell off and landed between the pages. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she found the book exactly where I said it would be and opened it, and there was her Tiffany necklace with a sterling heart charm, engraved with her initials.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, you have amazing psychic abilities. I remember reading about and pondering, out of body travel. I think I actually did it once briefly. I was in my bed thinking about being able to do it and then suddenly I felt like I was moving and only saw darkness and stars like the night sky. I remember feeling frighted and so then I fell like a thump back onto my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Donna,
    Thanks for another very enjoyable and very interesting true story. I love reading each one and look forward to more and more. They open my mind and make me feel peaceful.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete