Thursday, May 6, 2010

KODAK GOLD MEDALLION

KODAK GOLD MEDALLION
             -Donna DiPietro

My family and I were in Rochester, New York for a wedding in the 1990s and that’s where we met Bill. Bill and his wife are friends of my husband’s sister Iris. We were all seated at the same table during the wedding reception. Bill had worked at Kodak in Rochester and received a gold medallion upon his retirement. He had not seen the medallion for many years and had no idea where it may be. Iris told him that I was psychic so Bill asked me if I knew where his medallion was. I told him it was wrapped up in a red cloth in the left hand side of his top bureau drawer. I told him to look in the back of the drawer and he would find his medallion.


 Later that evening, my husband, three children and I were at our hotel and it was around 11:00 o’clock. The phone rang and it was Iris. She wanted me to know that Bill had just arrived home, opened up his top bureau drawer, looked in back on the left side and found the red cloth and wrapped inside was the Kodak gold medallion. He called Iris and asked her to thank me for finding his lost and found retirement treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Donna,
    If Bill hadn't sat next to you, he would probably still be wondering where his medallion is. That's great you found it for him just by thinking about it.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete