Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MESSAGE TO MISSY

Dear Missy,
Thank you for leaving the wonderful message (highlighted below) on my blog. You can always e-mail me at donnadipietro@yahoo.com.  I would love to hear all about what has happened in your life and the things that I predicted. 
Donna

Missy has left a new comment on your post "Nimble Thimble":
Hi Donna. I met you in the 90's at your niece's wedding. You shared so many things with me at that time that came to be with incredulous accuracy. I just reached out to your niece last night trying to find you because I've thought about you so often over the years and she got me here! I would love to chat with you and share all of the events with you...could we somehow do that? I can't wait to read all of your blog postings...you are utterly amazing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment