Thursday, February 25, 2010

MISSING GIRL FOUND


MISSING GIRL FOUND
                - Donna DiPietro


Dear Blog Readers,

This past Tuesday morning, February 23rd, 2010, something told me to get to work early so that I could stop into the office next door and tell the two ladies who work there about myself and the blog that I just started. We didn’t know each other very well and I wasn’t even sure of their names. I went into their office and said I had something to tell them – that I am a psychic and handed each of them one of my business cards and a copy of one of my published stories. I told them that I am sent places to come into contact with people who need my help. They were both very interested and one of the ladies asked if I could help find her boyfriend’s daughter who he hasn’t seen and has been trying to find for over nine years. I told her I would help find her and I sent good positive energy to encircle her and bring her home. I felt she was in danger and needed guidance. This morning when I arrived at work, I saw that the lady in the next office had left a comment on my blog. I went next door and she was telling the other lady what happened and she said they were just talking about me. The missing girl called her father last night and is coming home. Everyone is overwhelmed and very happy to finally find what they have been searching for all these years. We were all very emotional and crying with joy and it started my day off in such a wonderful way.
Donna

Comment from lady seeking my help:

DONNA
WE SPOKE THE OTHER DAY BEFORE WORK IN OUR OFFICE. I TOLD YOU I HAD JUST TRAVELED OUT OF STATE TO TRY TO FIND MY BOYFRIEND'S DAUGHTER THAT HE HAS NOT SEEN FOR OVER 9 YEARS. SHE JUST CALLED TONIGHT. IT IS A MIRACLE. I KNOW I HAD ASKED YOU FOR HELP

5 comments:

  1. I love it! This made my week!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful gift. I know you are a good person.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. How terrific you were able to help them
    find the girl. What a great feeling
    that must have been. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was touched by the compassion you showed in helping the guy. i felt relieved and was very happy for the guy. Without you a piece of him will always be seeking for his daughter. It makes this world a better place knowing that we have good people like you who use their gift to stop pain and suffering. The good work you do deserves every appreciation there is.

    ReplyDelete